UPLOAD YOUR SAILING VIDEOS
You can upload your video here directly or embed a video from YouTube.
Share link to this page to get votes for your video.
THE ONE WITH THE MOST VOTES WINS!
The only accepted and counted votes are gathered through this Danielis Yachting Video Contest page. Number of views or likes on Youtube or any other web site does not enter this contest.
Contest is open now and the winner will be the video with most votes on 1st December 2019. Winner takes a 1000€ voucher for next sailing adventure with Danielis in 2020.
Voucher for 1000€ discount on your sailing trip with Danielis in 2020.
1. This VIDEO Contest will run from 01.5.2019. - 01.12.2019.
Entries received outside this time period will not be taken into consideration. Danielis Yachting reserves the right in its absolute discretion to extend the closing date where the entries received are of insufficient quality.
2. The winner is the VIDEO with most votes (likes) on this page (https://videocontest.danielis-yachting.com/), the number of YouTube views or likes will not be considered.
3. To access the VIDEO Contest, you must upload your video to a YouTube or to this page (https://videocontest.danielis-yachting.com/)
4. Every person (e-mail) can vote once per day and upload unlimited numbers of VIDEOS, that have not been published before.
5. Share this page on your Facebook and other social media profiles in order for people to start liking them.
6. Each VIDEO can only be entered once. Duplicates will be removed!
7. The prize is as follows: 1 voucher x 1.000,00 EUR for next sailing vacation with Danielis Yachting in 2020
8. The prizes cannot be changed for cash. The vouchers can be used for bookings in 2020 on boats in Danielis Yachting fleet. The winners can use the vouchers at their own discretion, that is, they can use them or transfer them to another person.
9. Copyright in videos submitted for this contest remains with the respective non-winning entrants. However, each entrant grants a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual license to Danielis Yachting to feature any or all of the submitted videos in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material. Furthermore, by entering the contest you give Danielis Yachting right to use your name and e-mail for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Contest.
10. By accepting the prize, the winners surrender their copyright to Danielis Yachting for the winning VIDEO.
11. All work submitted must be an original work. We will accept VIDEOS taken by you or VIDEOS of you. If you submit a VIDEO of you taken by someone else, you MUST have their consent to use the picture that you submit. As such, you are required to comply with all Croatian and international copyright laws, any and all laws regarding intellectual property and you will indemnify Danielis Yachting and its affiliates for any violations in connection with the image(s) submitted.
12. Danielis Yachting reserves the right to reject any VIDEOS which we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem offensive, violate of law or inappropriate in any other manner.
13. Entrants are deemed to accept these terms and conditions by entering the Contest.
14. Entrants confirm that each individual whose image is featured in the Contest entry has given consent for the use of his/her image in connection with this Contest and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Where an individual whose image is featured in a Contest entry is aged less than 18 years the entrant confirms that the parent or guardian of that individual has given the relevant consent.
15. Danielis Yachting accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Contest or accepting any prize. Danielis Yachting further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Contest.
16. Danielis Yachting reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Contest with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Danielis Yachting in all matters relating to the Contest is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Danielis Yachting reserves the right to discount votes if it suspects fraudulent bulk voting or multiple voting is taking or has taken place to inappropriately influence or manipulate the voting procedures.
17. Danielis Yachting shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Contest where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. The Contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Croatian law and entrants to the Contest submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Croatian courts.